Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hi...!

Hello, my dear... Strangers...
Well, I have had a blog before and it did not turn out very well. so here is a new one. let me tell you a little bit about me.

Favorites:
Favorite colors: Black, Pink, Red, Blue.
Favorite Animal: Lolrus, Walrus, Kitten, Unicorn, Squid, Pigeons....
Favorite Song: Hmmmm.... Maybe Cave In....
Favorite Book(s): Kiki Strike Series, Beatrix Potter Anything, most anything by Edward Gorey, Uglies Series, Poppy Series, etc.
Movies?: The Box, The Notebook,The Princess and the Frog, The Little Mermaid 1,2, and 3, and much more!
Letter.: Q



Least Favorite:
Color:Mustard Yellow.... Yuck...
Animal: Hogs, Spiders, Rabid Things....
Song: UGHHHHHH! HATE REPLAY!!!! HATEHATEHATEIT! AND MILEY CYRUS!!!! GRRRRRR! AND DOWN AND ALL THOSE STUPID SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
Books: My side of the Mountain, Hatchet, Pre-Algebra (Yes... My Math Textbook), TWILIGHTTWILIGHTTWILIGHT!!!!! HATEITHATEITHATEITHATEITHATEIT!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Movies: Twilight, New Moon, all the other Movies to come from that series.






What Pets do I have?
A purple Beta, Boris
A seal point ragdoll cat, Willow
A white Mutt, Muffy
A brown/grayish black yorkie, Windy
An Amazon Orange Winged Parrot, Petey
A blue Parrotlet, Sparkle
A blue/white Parakeet, Loretta
A Tan and Really fluffy hamster (who is evil!!! She FREAKING HISSES!), Fawn
A White (Duh!) Sheep, Milo
Many assorted breed and colors of chickens
A brown common rabbit, Peter


And My sister owns two sugar gliders, Maxie (the obese one), and Willa (The anorexic one)


I love Tim Burton By the way!
I also have a deviantart, so send me a message! I'm loveisangerness!

Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment