Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm sick...

Read the title. I'm sick... :(
I have no idea how I got sick, but I am really nauseated... And I can't get to sleep. Well, how about some lyrics?
Let's play a game. This game will show me how many people read this blog. (I think none, but you never know!) Guess the titles and singer(s) of the songs from the lyrics I post.

1) But I can't swim!

That one was a little hard, so here's a longer one.

2)I'll find response in new ways, though I haven't slept in two days
'cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone.

3)Pictures framing up the past
Your taunting smirk behind the glass
This museum full of ash; one a tickle, now a rash

4)And I'm thinking what a mess we're in, hard to know where to begin
If i could slip the sickly ties that earthly man has made
And now every mother can choose the color of her child
that's not nature's way

5)Stars fading but I linger on, dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear
Just saying this

Whoever gets all of these right, gets a prize. Maybe. Probably.

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea. But i listen to country so no wonder. But i love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rosie! Your blog is good too! :D

    ReplyDelete