Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sorry for my absence!



(ABOVE: Made on a game from DollDivine.com- inspired by Shakira's song Gypsy.)


"Miss Anna has returned."
"Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah as far as we're concerned."
"Where is she now?"
"I thought it best she'd stay alone-"
"She needed rest."
"Can I see her?"
"No Mssr. She will see no one."
"WILL SHE SING? WILL SHE SING?"
"Here- I have a post!"
"LET ME SEE IT!"
*All run to their computer to check the blog*



Do you like my little piece there? Did you love how I memorized Mssr. Andre and Mssr. Firmin' part?



Well! I thought I had posted a lot more, but apparently they did not save... >.<
Over the last few days, a few thing happened.
Paige came to visit. We went to get icecream.
I had a brilliant idea- McDonald's should get alcohol licences. Then I was like OhmyGod I'm so stupid.
I bruised my jaw (Which reminded me of Requiem Mask).
I found a website about hating Twilight.
I failed to buy a mask.
I had a question for a seller on Etsy.
I held a party, complete with impressive fireworks, singing PMGIWTGB with Spazzie and her sister, and pie. And none of you were invited.
Kidding. I invited *all* of you, but none of you felt like showing up.

I got an idea for my LND parody on ff.net.
If any of you stalke-I mean, followed me from the aforementioned site, Welcome!
I'm sorry I haven't been updating my story... I'm completely composing on my own at the moment, no lyrics, pictures, or even a tune to inspire me. They replaced a few songs and scenes, and I have no idea what to do... T-T

So, to hold you over, a scene from...

Please, Miss Giry, I Want To Go Back...

THE PHANTOM:
WE CAN'T ALL BE LIKE CHRISTINE.
EVERYONE, MINUS THE PHANTOM AND MEG:
Oh, SNAP!
MEG:
Your'e freaking kidding me, right?
THE PHANTOM (Sheepishly):
No...
(Meg shoots Christine with a scream of agony and rage. Christine falls to the ground, as she was hit by the bullet. She's profusely bleeding.)
CHRISTINE:
I'm profusely bleeding!
THE PHANTOM:
Shit...!
(He tries to stop the bleeding by bunching up her jacket.)
GUSTAVE:
Mommy!
MEG:
Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. What the hell did I just do?
GUSTAVE:
Where's dad? He should have been here! Where's daddy...?
CHRISTINE (Smiling weakly, her voice is very frail):
Your father... Your real father...
(Gustave looks up at the Phantom, who is looking down at him.)
GUSTAVE:
Bu-But how do you know?
CHRISTINE:
Why, of course because your'e so musical! And your'e just
TEN YEARS OLD!
THE PHANTOM:
My God... My God...!




I hope you like it! Keep in note that this is a rough draft, and will most likely be slightly (Or greatly, like ALW did) changed when put on ff.net. I have a long way to go until I get this far, too! The story should be from 15-17 chapters, I think... We'll see! (^/-^)
Until next time!

I remain your obedient servant (Unless you piss me off),
LIA/BI/ANNA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment