Friday, April 9, 2010

YES...! Wait- NOOOOO!

Today my Deluxe Edition CD of Love Never Dies came!
HOORAY! Right now, I am listening to Dear Old Friend... The lyric booklet is in my hand... I see the Phantom of the Opera in 6 days, on the 22nd, I'm seeing OWL CITY!
Ah, life is good.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Something has to be wrong here, you say?
Your'e right.


Due to health circumstanses, Andrew Lloyd Webber had to postpone the Broadway showing of LND!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How the heck am I going to be able to wait until SPRING 2011 for it!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!???????
And my far away friend is going to move... TO ISREAL! Yaelio, I want you to know that even though we'll be able to talk, I'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

*Finale of DOF*

Goodbye. That is all.


Last note:

If only that BASTARD had never been BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!


PS: Dearest Ramin Karimloo, who plays the smexy Mr. Y, was rushed to the hospital for keyhole surgery not too long ago. He is on the road to recovery, but I feel so bad for him!!!! Let's hope he can get back to being our favorite Canadian from Iran who is super smexy not only while being a singing deformed phantom obsessed with a married Stratosphere Soprano whose child could not handle the beauty underneath at first.

I'm at the Phantom Confronts Christine at the moment! Ooooh! Confession time, Christine! What's that? HIS SON???????!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment