Tuesday, May 4, 2010

GAAAAH.



(ABOVE: If the Phantom were a wolf, I think he would look like this! X3 )
I have some annoying bugs in my room, I mean, they got in from outside somehow, and infested both my rug and my bed... One thing I DESPISE about Summer. Last year, we had Springtails, this year, we have tiny annoying black beetles. I made sure to give most of them a slow and painful death, but I ended up fleeing from my room after I finished my homework. I went back in, grabbed some giant stuffed animals to serve as body pillows, my super old copy of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, this awesome secret thing... (I'm keeping it a secret until Saturday!), and my CD player. Oh, and my cat. I got about a good 15 minutes of sleep all night, I was an insomniac with a throat that hurt really bad... So my mother let me sleep in this morning. I woke up at about 11:30, feeling like a used tissue. So I am just going to dip the whole school thing today, although I was supposed to run to the book fair and grab the only 2 octopus markers for my bestie (Not Sofee, but Chey-la, the one with the severe allergies/romantic idiot/awesome Phantom impersonator when it comes to pointing) and me. Because my kinda frenimie was going to take one, and me and Chey-la wanted the matching markers, and we saw them first anyway... Well, whatever. I'll just go on Ebay and buy like 50 of them for 3 dollars... X]

Yeah... I think that is it... Before the Performance is on... I like this song, and next is Devil Take the Hindmost (Quartet)!!!!!

*Que heavy French accent*
Perhaps she won't go on, perhaps she'll lose her nerve, perhaps her voice won't serve and she will fail him now! And then my child and I shall get what we deserve- DEVIL TAKE THE HINDMOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment