Sunday, May 2, 2010

NEW BANNER!



(ABOVE: Beautiful, huh? I might just have to go as this for Halloween... Or Emily from the Corpse Bride. Or Christine. Or Meg. Or a phemale Phantom!!!!! :3 )
Don't you all LOVE my new banner? I made it on the lovely Picnik, and it makes me smile! It says a LOT about me, but I couldn't really find anything that showed I was violent, so it's missing that, I think...
OH! AND TODAY I GET TO CHANGE MY SIGNATURE ON PHANTOMOFTHEOPERA.COM!
Yes, all of you Phans need to go there NOWNOWNOW!

And just to let you know, after that beautiful rant in French on my last post, I think I feel a bit better. After the rant, I made my lovely new banner, read some SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Worthy phanfics. (Click HERE to read it... Too addicting and you HAVE to see chapter 26!)

But my throat FREAKING HURTS!!!!!!! :(

I think that is all. Off to make my father cook me some scrambled eggies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment